JEWELMANTRA - A UNIT OF MAHABIR DANWAR JEWELLERS
By accessing this Website, you (the Customer) acknowledge, declare, confirm and represent & warrant to the Seller that you have read and understood this Agreement and accept this Agreement and its terms & conditions and provisions as the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, binding on you (the Customer) and you (the Customer) agree to be bound by this Agreement. This Agreement is effective immediately upon your accessing, viewing, or using this Website.
We reserve the right to change this Agreement or any of its terms & conditions and provisions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on this Website.
Use of the website
· You shall not access this website in any legal jurisdiction that does not recognise or give effect to all provisions and terms & conditions of this Agreement. You agree, acknowledge and recognise that the contract of sale is made in India, is governed exclusively by laws of India
· The Customer agrees and acknowledges that this Website can be used only by individuals who are 18 years and above and can enter into legally binding contracts. Individuals who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including but not limited to minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use this Website and purchase the Product(s). In the event the Customer is a minor and wishes to purchase the Product(s) such purchase must made by Customer's legal guardian or parents. The Seller reserves the right to terminate Customer's access to and refuse to provide Customer with access to this Website if the Seller discovers that Customer is under the age of 18 years.
· When you (the Customer) visits/accesses the Website or send emails to us (the Seller), you are communicating with Seller electronically. From your computer (Customer's computer) till the point of the server where this Website is hosted, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer accessing this Website for ensuring secure communication and for maintaining the confidentiality of his information details (including Credit card number and all other confidential information disclosed by him) and for restricting access to his computer, and the Customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur using his computer.
· The Seller shall not be liable for any hacking, interruption of communication etc. which occurs in this link. The Customer specifically agrees that the Seller shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of Customer's transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received. Further, the Seller will make best efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of Customer's personally identifiable information available with it, but transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be guaranteed or made absolutely secure. By using this Website, the Customer agrees that the Seller shall not be liable for disclosure of Customer's information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. Without prejudice to the foregoing the Customer agrees that the Seller shall not be held liable or responsible for 'phishing attacks' on the Customer.
Sale of products
· The Customer agrees and acknowledges that in the Website all Product(s) are offered only at the sole discretion of the Seller for a restricted time and only for the available supply/till stock lasts. Prices on the website are subjected to change without any prior notice, as the prices are calculated using current prices of precious metals and gems.
· The Seller also reserves the right to put a limit on the number of items purchased or orders placed through this Website. In addition the Seller also reserves the right to put a monetary limit/value cap in terms of Indian rupees up to which only the Customer may place order(s) on this Website. The Seller also reserves the right to put a condition that each order placed by the Customer on this Website must be above a certain minimum monetary value in terms of Indian rupees.
· The Customer agrees, acknowledges, confirms and undertakes that the Registration Data, information/data provided or uploaded onto the Website by the Customer: (a) shall not be false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete or (b) shall not be fraudulent or involve the use of counterfeit or stolen Credit Cards or (c) shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or (d) shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing or (e) shall not be obscene or contain pornography or contain an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 or (f) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines or executable files that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information of any person whatsoever or (g) shall not create liability for Seller or cause Seller to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Seller's ISPs or other service providers/suppliers. If the Customer contravenes the foregoing or the Seller has reasonable grounds to suspect that the Customer has contravened the foregoing, the Seller has the right to indefinitely deny or terminate Customer's access to the Website and to refuse to honour the Customer's Order(s).
· The Customer agrees, acknowledges, confirms and undertakes that in any event and at any point of time whatsoever the Customer shall not do all or any of the following: (a) tamper with or alter Seller's trade mark, service mark, symbol, marking, abbreviations thereof or any brand or hallmark symbol displayed/etched/stamped on the Product(s), or (b) add, in any manner whatsoever, any trade mark, service mark, symbol, marking, abbreviations thereof or any brand or hallmark symbol on the Product(s) or (c) do or cause to be done any act or thing, directly or indirectly impairing or affecting the right, title and interest of the Seller to the Intellectual Property Rights in relation to the Product(s). The term "Intellectual Property Rights" shall include but not be limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, designs, artistic work or other proprietary rights protected under law from time to time. In this respect the Customer agrees, acknowledges and confirms that making copy/copies of the Product(s) is a violation of Seller's Intellectual Property Rights and is prohibited under this Agreement.
· This Agreement provides the Customer with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferrable license to use this Website provided the Customer complies with and continues to comply with this Agreement. The Customer may use this Website solely for his personal, non-commercial use, and the Customer may download a single copy of the materials from this site only for personal, non-commercial home use, as long as customer agrees not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the materials downloaded.
· The Seller shall take appropriate legal action and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any violation of the following Clause. The Seller prohibits the use of its trademarked names in metatags and/or hidden text. The use of trademarked names in metatag keywords amounts to trademark infringement, and the use of trademarked terms in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition. The Seller prohibits the following
(a)Linking to this Website and its web page(s) without prior written consent of the Seller and/or
(b) Framing this Website and its web page(s) with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from this website.
(c) No right or license is granted under any copyright, patent or trademark of the Seller to any other party.
· The Customer hereby assumes the sole risk of making use or relying on the information, materials and services relating to the Products available on this Website or relating to this Website. The Seller makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, legality in Customer's jurisdiction, or accuracy of the information, materials and services relating to the Products described or contained in this Website for any purpose.
· All Products described or contained in this Website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whatsoever, including without all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort and non-infringement.
· In respect of, in relation to and with regard to this Website or any of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the Website, the Seller expressly disclaims any warranties and conditions whether express or implied about their accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, quality, continuity, performance, error free or uninterrupted operation/functioning, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, non-infringement, lack of viruses or other harmful components. This Website and all such information, software, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whatsoever.
Disclaimer of liability
· The Seller will not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary and consequential damages, damages for loss of use, data or profits, or other intangible losses , which may arise or are arising from the use of this Website or any of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the Website or any of the Product(s) offered, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and even if Seller has been advised of the possibility of damages.
· The Seller has mentioned delivery timeline of the product on the website that is indicative and is based on the best-effort basis of the Seller and several other third party players. While the Seller shall strive hard to deliver the product within the mentioned timeline, the Seller does not take responsibility for any delay in the same and shall not be liable for any compensation (monetary or otherwise) to the Customer in any case.
· The Seller has endeavoured to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information on this Website. However, the information, materials, products, and services available on this Website may inadvertently include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdate information. The Seller is not responsible for and shall not be bound to honour typographical or pricing errors on this Website. The Seller reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to the following orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Seller believes the customer has violated applicable law or this Agreement, orders that the Seller believes are harmful to the Seller or orders that the Seller believes are fraudulent or based on illegal, fraudulent or deceitful use/furnishing of information or based on false information.
· Seller's entire liability (including any liability for the act and omission of its employees, agents or sub-contractors) to the Customer in respect of any breach of its obligations arising hereunder, or of any representation, statement, tortious act, or omission, including negligence or deficiency of service or goods arising under this Agreement, or breach of any or all warranties given in this Agreement or in respect of all claims, proceedings, damage, injuries, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, costs, charges, expenses (including without limitation court fees, litigation expenses and attorney's fees) or any consequences or damages whenever arising shall be limited in total (no matter how many claims are made, or whatever the basis of such claims) to the replacement of the Product(s), or at Seller's discretion, repayment of the price of the Product(s) purchased by Customer and out of which particular Product(s) the Sellers liability arose.
Cash back Offer Terms & Conditions -
1. The cash back offer is applicable only on Diamond Jewellery
2. Maximum cash back that can be availed is limited to Rs 7,500 per order.
3. The customer shall receive the cash back in the form of two coupon codes of equal value from Jewelmantra.com within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
4. The customer can redeem the cash back coupon codes for his/her next purchase on Jewelmantra.com.
5. The cash back offer will not be applicable in case the customer chooses to return the previous product under Easy Returns policy.
6. The cash back coupon codes will not be applicable for purchase of Gold Coins, Plain Gold Jewellery and Gift Vouchers.
7. The customer can avail maximumcash back of 20% of order value for his/her next purchase using the cash back coupon codes.
8. Only one cash back coupon code can be used per order.
9. The cash back coupon codes shall be valid for 45 days from the date of issuance.
Jewelmantra.com reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
How is it different from any other jewellery website?
We understand your requirements for a trusted online jewellery shopping platform and our goal is to surpass your expectations. Our young and innovating team’s goal is to create an online shopping platform that provides a unique, enjoyable and comforting shopping experience to our customers. Jewelmantra.com. is a shopping platform that you can trust as your one stop destination for buying and discovering jewellery around you and getting assistance from a top of the class customer care service.
- +91 9874 021 115
- +91 9007399484